RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)
Looking for ways to streamline library materials tracking procedures?
Benefits of implementing RFID technology include:
- Elimination of time-consuming item searching
- Streamlined checkin and checkout
- Library item audits are quickly performed
- Elimination of duplicate files
- Frees staff time for high-value work
- Improves productivity and reduces costs
- Passively tracks items as staff walk around
- Helps find critical materials quickly
- You’ll never lose a book, file, or other item again!
Additionally, by utilizing the latest 915 MHz RFID technology, EOS.Web Enterprise RFID enables you to purchase less expensive RFID hardware and provides for greater savings.