Microsoft SharePoint is a web application platform that allows you to set up sites to share information with others and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
More and more, SharePoint has become common in the workplace. Businesses and organizations use it to organize their information and provide access to their employees. Libraries using EOS.Web can bring their library into SharePoint 2010 utilizing SharePoint Web Parts.
With EOS.Web SharePoint, you can:
- Start a search within SharePoint of your library resources
- Enable patrons to view checkouts, charges, holds, library materials, renew library materials, edit account information, and more.
- View Reference Tracking reports with statistics for analysis
- Customize your library’s presence on SharePoint
- EOS.Web SharePoint is available on-premise and cloud-hosted.
My Account Features
All My Account menu options are available in EOS.Web SharePoint as Web Parts.
- My Profile: View/change your personal information, your photo, and/or your social/professional profile.
- My Checkouts: View/renew items currently checked out.
- My Checkout History: View items currently and previously checked out.
- My Charges: View charges owed (Paid fines are not included).
- My Holds: View/delete hold requests.
- My Messages: View/delete messages from your library.
- My Approvals: Approve/reject/request more information for electronic resources awaiting your action to review, purchase, publish, and/or renew the resource.
- My Orders: View circulation orders submitted via OPAC Discovery. Click on the + to view additional order detail.
- My RSS Feeds: Send a request to subscribe to a selected RSS feed using the Add button. View/delete RSS feeds to which you are subscribed.
- My Routings: Send a request to be placed on the routing for a selected serial title using the Add button. View the serial titles routed to you and/or delete yourself from a routing.
- My Subscriptions: Send a request to be placed on the routing for a selected serial title using the Add Routing button. Send a request to subscribe to a selected RSS feed using the Add RSS button. View/ delete RSS feeds and/or routings to which you are subscribed.
- My Requests: Send a reference request to your library using the Add button. View/edit/cancel reference requests submitted to your library.
- My Reviews: View/edit/delete reviews you have added to titles in your library’s collection.
- My Classes: View course and class information (Instructors may view/delete class materials).