The EOS Global Data Centers house mission-critical applications for over one thousand corporate, legal, medical, government, academic, and other organizations worldwide. Our award-winning Client Services department provides 24/7/365 toll-free Help Desk services to help guarantee service availability, effective change management, and business continuity.
The EOS Global Data Centers are Different
What sets the EOS International Global Data Centers and EOS International apart are our personalized, hands on approach. Our security and disaster recovery procedures are proactively monitored, 100% comprehensive, and ensure business continuity and security for your applications and data. EOS data center employees are dedicated to understanding, anticipating, and helping our valued clients meet the IT challenges they face everyday. We understand our responsibility and role associated with helping you demonstrate service, value and quality in your daily work.
EOS International clients from Japan to Switzerland to the UK, Australia and all across North America depend on the EOS Global Data Centers. All you need is an Internet browser to remotely access the software applications in a safe and secure environment from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Today’s new technologies and global enterprises demand efficient, cost-effective alternatives in order to provide 24/7/365 service. The EOS Global Data Centers offer a better way to manage IT costs and eliminate work by relieving you of the need to configure, maintain, and support a hardware, network and software environment.
- Low annual service fee
- Eliminates up-front capital expenditures
- Allows organization to focus on core business
- Reduces IT overhead costs in labor, equipment, and space
- Removes geographic barriers to information
- Assures business continuity and improved performance
- Simplified application rollout for quick recovery
- Critical 24/7/365 support and information access
- Dedicated IT management staff to manage all security, hardware and application updates
- Multiple, redundant high-speed fiber connections
- Protected by proactive patch management, a secure firewall, and managed by a Certified Firewall Engineer
- Firewall filtering, port forwarding, and multiple levels of security encryption
- 24/7/365 limited access keycard protection
- Multiple internal and external CCTV cameras
- Multiple services provide Data Center event notification
- Multi-layer redundancy to ensure uninterrupted access
- 99.9% Service Availability Guarantee
- State-of-the art hardware maintenance and upgrades
- Daily, weekly and monthly back-ups stored offsite by tape vaulting service
- Separate 24/7/365 Data Center environmental controls
- Fire suppression system
- Back-up generator with refueling capabilities to ensure continuous operation
- Dell EqualLogic SAN Storage
- Dell PowerEdge blade servers running Microsoft Hyper-V Windows Server 2012 Failover Cluster
- Proactive, on-access network virus scanning